Car Service – Auckland
Looking after your vehicle with car servicing
Regular car service appointments will help your car last and hold its value longer, while keeping you safe on the road.
The experienced team at Mt Roskill Collision Centre offers a variety of car service options that include regular maintenance checks through to panel beating and repairs.
You can count on us for expertise in a full range of standard checks and car maintenance:
- engine oil change and/or filter replacement
- checking engine performance and tuning
- checking tyres, wheel balancing, tyre rotation, wheel alignment
- brake checks and replacements
- checking hydraulic fluid and coolant levels
- steering alignment and suspension checks
- checking lights, indicators, electrics
- cooling system, radiator, pumps and hoses
- battery testing
We also have extensive experience in other vehicle service options:
- collision repairs and panel beating
- car paintwork, touch up paint and colour changes
- headlight restorations
Why regular car service is important
Looking after your vehicle with regular service appointments will help you save money in the long run, and will ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
- helps prolong the life of your car
- helps it run better and, therefore, use fuel more efficiently
- helps it hold its value, making it worth more if you choose to sell it
- minimises the chances that you’ll need larger, more expensive repair work
- can help you save on insurance premiums (check with your provider)
- may be a tax write-off if you use your vehicle for work
Pre-purchase vehicle inspections
If you’re buying a second-hand vehicle, don’t make any assumptions about its condition or safety. Book in for a comprehensive pre-purchase car inspection and receive independent advice.
We will provide a written report detailing the status of the vehicle’s:
- fuel system
- braking system
- exhaust system
- tyres, wheels, hubs
- electrical system
- heating and ventilation
- many other details and components that will help keep you safe on the road.
Your pre-purchase vehicle inspection will also give you a reliable indication of whether or not any repairs or maintenance work will be likely in the near future.
Pre-purchase Inspections Pricing – $170
- Full mechanical report.
- Full underbody check.
- Visual rust report.
- Bumper to bumper exterior report.
- Wheel alignment can be added for an additional $65.
Prevention is the best approach when it comes to looking after your car.